Apr 19, 2008

The only colour that matters is green

One of my favourite rappers Pacewon has reemerged. He's teamed up with producer Mr Green and they have an album coming out on May 23rd. Check out a few tracks on their myspace page.

There's also a video for a couple of the songs, 'Hip Hop':



There's another song called 'The Eye of the Needle'.

The Outidaz wikipedia entry has this to say about things:
Pacewon recently suggested through his MySpace page that The Outzidaz had new material coming soon. Pacewon also announced that he will be realeasing a solo LP rumoured to be titled 'The Only Color That Matters Is Green'
Don't let me down wikipedia! I'm looking for something to follow on from The Rah Rah.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Aahhhhhhhh! I just realised that I've missed Pace Won. He's so creative and flows beautifully. But why has it taken so long for him to put something new out?

Nick said...

No idea. I've searched but haven't been able to find much. Still, there's lots of buzz about this new stuff. Hope the album doesn't disappoint.