Mar 25, 2008

"Rappers want to be actors so they play the Jesse James character..."

DMX is going to be in a new movie called 'The Bleeding'.
Story centers on an ex-Army Ranger searching for the killer of his parents who discovers a family of vampires in a former chemical weapons factory-turned-nightclub.
Ex-army rangers, vampires, chemical weapons factory-turned-nightclub, all the ingredients for a great movie.

What springs to my mind is: 'Ima tell this n***a when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit”'

6 comments:

Angus said...

Is it wrong that I totally want to see that movie? And I can totally see X staking a partying vampire through the heart and saying "Dust2dust, muthaf***a!"

Nick said...

Totally. I admit that when I heard chemical weapons factory-turned-nightclub I thought that it is probably one of the best settings for a movie ever.

Angus said...

There aren't enough chemical weapons factories-turned-nightclubs around anymore. I guess the vampires have taken over most of them. And I'm assuming that in the nightclub will be a former fencing champion-turned-stripper with a heart of gold who will help X defeat the undead. Including a tense fight with a female vampire in which one of them pulls the other's hair. I could totally write this movie. I would also include a scene where X cries over a photo of his dead parents and vows to avenge them.

Nick said...

That's the next step career-wise for you - from journo to script writer for DMX.

Maybe for a tag-line: "They broke his heart, he's putting a stake through theirs"

Simon said...

Oh my...

What more can I say?

king tim said...

you should definitely workshop it

but it's as good as written