Aug 12, 2008

Blueprint 3

Jay-Z's been making comments about a Blueprint 3 album. Mick Boogie's been on the case, apparently:
+ Kanye will indeed be producing most, if not all, of the album. Remember back in the day when an artist would do a whole album with one producer for cohesiveness? Think classic Snoop or Jeru with Primo... and fast forward it to 2008.

+ Jay will be leaking the finished version of "Jockin" as soon as he adds a new 3rd verse to the song.

+ Tracks to look for include the aforementioned "Jockin' Jay-Z" and a new track entitled "Victory" that the rumor mill says is simply amazing.
Here's the video from Kanye's NY concert:

2 comments:

Angus said...

I would buy that album right now, based on nothing more than what you've posted here... I doubt I'm alone. It's a bit sad, but what are the odds that it's going to be awesome?

Nick said...

I think I would too. The crazy thing about Jay is that most rappers in the game for that long forget how to make a good song but he just keeps cranking them out. I think that if Kanye does handle most of the production it'll cohere and it could be a great album.