Jul 8, 2009

Ca-Tash-Trophe

I was just listening to Bird's Eye View by X to tha Z with J-Ro and Tash from Tha Liks. I love that song for two reasons, Diamond D's amazing beat and Tash's two verses. Tash is like the Redman of the West Coast, he's got that same quality about him that makes you want to fast forward to his verse. He always shines on guest spots:
Alkaholics back to fry ya extra crispy
With the skills that make the plots that try to diss me extra risky
Cause the time it takes to infiltrate and stop my forward motion
California will have broken off and fell into the ocean...
...Cause I drop the lyrics on ya from beneath the earth's surface
Where I write rhymes so fresh I try to bite my own verses
Solid gold.

Photo and link from Nah Right

Anyway, he's got some new stuff out for an upcoming album. I don't know if he can pull of a whole album but I always check for him. Tash ft. B-Real - How Hi Can You Get?

No comments: